All the information you need in one place.
Due to a high volume of messages directed toward our small admin team, it is our hope is to answer (most) of your questions quickly and effectively with these helpful resource links.
*Please note, this page is for families with currently enrolled students. For admissions information please click here
- Scheduling– Need to drop off or pick up early or late? Forgot to get lunch out of the car? Going on vacation? Sick kid? Let us know by filling out our Schedule Changes & Information Form.
- Aftercare– Want to request a drop-in to aftercare, or need to change your pick-up time? Fill out an Aftercare Request.
- Volunteering– Fill out our Volunteer Survey to see all of the opportunities to get involved at WSB!
- General Questions– What day is early release, what festival is during the holiday season, or why the parking lot was so full this morning? Ask us your general questions Here. *Non-Emergency questions only. For urgent matters call our school office at (541) 330-8841.
- Feedback– Our staff and faculty work diligently to bring a wonderful experience to our students and families. We LOVE bringing successes and positive feedback to our weekly faculty meetings. Want to tell us a student success story, something that you love about WSB, or an area you feel we can improve? Tell us here. (*this form is anonymous unless otherwise specified)
- Contract Nullification– You can send a Contract Nullification Request to our Board of Directors. They meet once a month, so please understand that this process can sometimes take up to 30 days.
- Covid-19 Safety– Take a look at our Health & Safety Page. (We are actively updating our information for the 2021 school year.)
- Billing Questions & Financial Aid– Here is the link to our Financial Aid Page, and our school’s email@example.com is happy to help navigate any billing questions you might have.
- Communication Issues– not getting our emails? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your email be added to EZ text and Mail Chimp
Helpful Web Links-
- School Calendar
- Tuition Aid
- School Blog
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- Field Trip Permission Slip
- Festival Descriptions
- BigSIS Emergency Contact & Pick Up Person Additions
- BigSIS Login
- Click “Parents”
- Click “Children” & Double click your students name
- Click “Other Contacts”
- Add “New”
- Specify if it is an emergency contact
- Specify if the person can pick up student